Superfood Blend 450 Gr Super 6 DETOX
Superfood Blend 450 Gr Super 6 DETOX
Packed full of nutrients, minerals & antioxidants, this blend is our signature Superfood Blend boasting high levels of Protein, Fiber & Omega 3,6 & 9!
Ingredients: (6 of the most potent superfoods in the world!)
- 30% Hemp
- 30% Cacao
- 16% Kale
- 8% Turmeric
- 8% Chlorella
- 8% Barley Grass
This supplement is an overall powerhouse and is perfect for anyone who is trying to detox their body or just looking for something to take daily for the utmost optimum overall health.
This supplement also removes mercury, aluminum, lead, pesticides, herbicides, bisphenol a, cyanide, ammonia, sodium fluoride, arsenic, mucus, glyphosate, formaldehyde and many other harmful chemicals and metals that affect the body and brain.
- One month supply/450g/powder
- 100% raw, organic, pure & natural
- Repair, revive, rejuvenate
- Can be mixed with H&H Sea Moss Gels
- Complete protein and all amino acids
- Full body detox
- Abundant in antioxidants, omega 3.6.9, fiber, vitamins, minerals
- Decalcifies the pineal gland
- Gene food consistent
- High in alkaline
- Removes heavy metals, toxins, chemicals
- Over 300 medicinal properties
Stir 1 heaped tsp (5g) of Green Powder into a cold or hot drink, add to smoothies or stir into food & consume at least once daily. We recommend a maximum of 3-4 (15-20g) servings in one day. Due to the natural vitamin & mineral content do not exceed the maximum dose. Nutrition is all about quality, not quantity!
Hemp seeds are the seeds of the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa.
They are from the same species as cannabis (marijuana) but a different variety.
However, they contain only trace amounts of THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana.
Hemp seeds are exceptionally nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and various minerals.
Here are 6 health benefits of hemp seeds that are backed up by science.
- Incredibly nutritious.
- May reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Hemp seeds and oil may benefit skin disorders.
- Great source of plant-based protein.
- May reduce symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Whole hemp seeds may aid digestion.
Of all the super healthy greens, kale is king.
It is definitely one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods in existence.
Kale is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds, some of which have powerful medicinal properties.
Here are 10 health benefits of kale that has been supported by science
- Among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet
- Loaded with powerful antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol
- It is an excellent source of vitamin c
- Can help lower cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Kale is one of the world’s best sources of vitamin k
- There are numerous cancer-fighting substances in kale
- Very high in beta-carotene
- Good source of minerals that most people don’t get enough of
- Kale is high in lutein and zeaxanthin, powerful nutrients that protect the eyes
- May help you lose weight
Why Barley Grass?
Barley has dozens of uses, from making beer to making bread. However, there’s more to this plant than just the grain — it’s also a nutritious vegetable and boasts a range of health benefits because of the minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants it contains.
For example, it has a lot of magnesium, which is the fourth-most-common mineral in your body. Magnesium is a key part of more than three hundred enzyme reactions, making it essential to your health. Magnesium is particularly important for energy production and glucose control.
Here is a list of some of the known benefits of Barley Grass:
- Better digestion
- Better bone health
- Reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
- May support heart health
- May promote weight loss
Turmeric is antibacterial and has anti-inflammatory properties so it helps with recovery and also clear or reduce breakouts on your skin!
- The active ingredient in Turmeric can help fight infections
- Turmeric may help with skin conditions
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Turmeric contains the active ingredient Curcumin which has incredible benefits against depression
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant
Chlorella was consumed by the ancient Aztecs but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space for use by astronauts.
A standard daily dose of Chlorella is 1–3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been used effectively.
This tiny alga is packed with nutrients. A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried Chlorella powder contains:
In addition, the same amount holds only 20 calories and 1.7 grams of digestible carbs. Gram for gram, Chlorella may be the single most nutritious food on the planet.
A tablespoon (7 grams) of Chlorella provides a small amount of fat — around 1 gram — including both omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in an approximately 1.5–1.0 ratio.
The quality of the protein in Chlorella is considered excellent — comparable to eggs. It gives all the essential amino acids that you need.
It is often claimed that Chlorella contains vitamin B12, but this is false. It has pseudovitamin B12, which has not been shown to be effective in humans.
Other claimed benefits:
- Chlorella is extremely high in many nutrients
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Can lower “bad” ldl and triglyceride levels
- Protects “bad” ldl cholesterol from oxidation
- May have anti-cancer properties
- May reduce blood pressure
- Improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- May be effective against anemia
- May improve muscle strength and endurance
- May aid blood sugar control
The cacao bean has been prized since ancient times for its delicious flavour and remarkable health benefits. Made from gently roasted cocoa beans, cacao powder is the purest, most natural form of chocolate.
Aduna Super-Cacao Powder is made from specially-selected, high-flavanol cacao beans blended with luxuriously rich cacao from small-scale producers in Ghana.
It is exceptionally rich in cocoa flavanols - a plant-based antioxidant which studies have shown support a wide range of health benefits from reducing tiredness and fatigue to improving heart health, cognitive function and regulating blood pressure.
As well as being high in flavanols, cacao powder is also a natural source of:
Here are some of Cacao’s known health benefits:
- Heart health
- Reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Healthy gut
- Muscle growth & fitness
- Stress relief
- Feel good
- Blood pressure
- Brain power
- Super-skin benefits
Enjoy! Health, Wealth & Longevity ❤️
- Stock: 5