Sea Moss 50 Gr Spirulina Capsules St Lucia Genus Gracilaria
Sea Moss Spirulina Capsules St. Lucia Genus Gracilaria
- 60 / 120 Capsules
- Wildcrafted off the coast of St. Lucia
- 100% Organic
- Non GMO
- Zero 0% salt preservatives
- Ocean grown & Sun-dried
- Manufactured and produced in London, UK
Spirulina was consumed by the ancient Aztecs but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space for use by astronauts.
A standard daily dose of spirulina is 1–3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been used effectively.
The quality of the protein in spirulina is considered excellent — comparable to eggs. It gives all the essential amino acids that you need.
It is often claimed that spirulina contains vitamin B12, but this is false. It has pseudovitamin B12, which has not been shown to be effective in humans.
As well as having other claimed benefits;
- Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
- May Be Effective Against Anemia
- May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control
Capsules vs. Gel
- Although being more versatile, the Sea Moss Gel could be ignored in a busy lifestyle, and this is where the capsules can be essential.
- Without the need to prepare a smoothie, or top a salad, the capsules are carefully engineered to deliver the recommended dosage and can be consumed on the go!
- Also for those who have a very strict diet plan and/or have difficulty with digestion will benefit from the concentrated form of the powder which aids in rapid digestion of the minerals that Sea moss contains.
How to use Sea Moss Capsules
- Take 2 capsules, once a day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children.
Enjoy! Health, Wealth & Longevity
- Stock: 5